Next UMAnime Meeting - Saturday June 11th

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

Well hope you all had a good couple weeks. We will
next be meeting Saturday June 11th 2005. We are
meeting in room 543 University Center from 12:30 till
6:00.

Showing Schedule :
Bleach Ep 5 - 6
Ragnarok the Animation Ep 25 - 26
Tenjho Tenge 5 - 6
 Break
Full Metal Alchemist Ep 37 - 38
Naruto Ep 92 - 93
Cowboy Bebop Ep 3 - 4

BWAC:
This meeting's BWAC: any character from DNAngel, or
your own original chibi, not any specific known
character. unless someone thinks otherwise.
 Next meeting: any character from Madlax, or Sora from
Kaleido Star.

University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

Discover Yahoo!