Next Meeting

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 04:29:19 -0700 (PDT)

Morning everyone! Sorry about the cancelled meeting
two weeks ago.  Meeting this Saturday, same schedule!

UMAnime meeting this Saturday April 27th from 12:30 -
6:00 in rooms 543, 544 and 534 of the University
Center.

We will be showing the following:

Mamotte Shogugetten Ep 10
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Ep 3-4
Excel Saga Ep 13-14
Break (30 minutes)
Saiyuki Ep 17-18
Inu Yasha Ep 15-16
Vandread Ep 7-8

The Bi-Weekly Anime Character this month is any mascot
from an anime that you can draw!  This means
kero-chan, Pen-pen, Ryo-oh-ki, etc. Take your pick!
We need more BWAC submission artists!

I've begun a few more extensions into the UMAnime
webpage such as including the member artwork into the
new design.  It's still very simple.. but I'd like to
lay the groundwork before doing anything fancy.

A quick message from Hime Distributions as well :

Hello! Just to inform you this will be one of the last
meetings for those of you who have pick-up orders with
Hime Distro to be able to get your tapes at UMAnime
meetings. If you are going to be coming to the
meeting, please email me at Hime_distro@xxxxxxxx with
your name and the tapes you ordered telling me you
will be there . Please email me before friday evening.

If your not sure if your order is done, check the
status page at http://www.hime.home.dhs.org/ to see if
your order is complete  :)

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org

http://games.yahoo.com/