Next Meeting

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:39:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone!

Another meeting for UMAnime this Saturday April 13th
from 12:30 - 6:00 in rooms 205 - 207 of the University
Center.

We will be showing the following:

Mamotte Shogugetten Ep 10
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Ep 3-4
Excel Saga Ep 13-14
Break (30 minutes)
Saiyuki Ep 17-18
Inu Yasha Ep 15-16
Vandread Ep 7-8

The Bi-Weekly Anime Character this month is any mascot
from an anime that you can draw!  This means
kero-chan, Pen-pen, Ryo-oh-ki, etc. Take your pick!

On a side note I'm updating the UMAnime page as a 6
month anniversary of my term position as webmaster :)

Short e-mail this time!  See everyone there!

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org

http://taxes.yahoo.com/