Fanzine cover revote

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:29:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone...!

I'm sure most of you may have been wondering who won
for the cover art at the last meeting.

Actually, no winner has been picked yet and a revote
of all entries must be done on Saturday June 23 during
the showing break.  Sorry for the inconvenience
everyone!

So just a reminder : everyone please attend to vote
the cover art you think should be on Fanzine issue #3.

see you saturday, and I appologize for all of the
inconvenience. >_<

Cathleen Ma
UMAnime Art Co ordinator

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org

http://buzz.yahoo.com/