A Bunch of stuff

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:34:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all.  Well theres a lot of stuff to talk about
in this email so i'll try to cover it quickly

1. with the increase in the number of members we have
also noticed a vast increase in the number of garbage
being left after a meeting.  the umanime club has
already gotten in trouble for the rooms being dirty
because of our members leaving chips, cookies and pop
drinks all over.  we ask that you clean up after
yourself and to refrain from making a mess of the
carpets and chairs.  if the conditions persist then we
will instate a no eating policy.  why such a policy?
well like we said we have already gotten in trouble
from the university and they could shut the club down.
 so for both parties it is best to keep it clean.

2. our main website (http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org)
is currently down due to problems with our host
server.  there is nothing that we can do and are
looking at alternative places to host the site until
it comes back up.

3. anime auction for Ai-Kon
(http://www.ai-kon.home.dhs.org) needs your items!  if
you've got items that you would like to auction off
then please email umanime@xxxxxxxxx with your auction
items.  The deadline for auction items is June 30,
2001.  As well we still need lots of volunteers to
help make Ai-Kon a success.  So if you can volunteer
then goto the Ai-Kon website and put your name in.
The deadline for volunteers is also June 22, 2001.

4. the Ai-Kon t-shirts are now available for you to
look at on the Ai-Kon webpage
(http://www.ai-kon.home.dhs.org).  There will be a
limited supply of these shirts so make sure to buy
them early before they are all gone!

5. the next Friday meeting will be June 15, 2001 from
6 - whenever.  We will be finishing Dual and then
showing Pet Shop of Horrors.

Well thats it for now.  If you have any
questions/comments just email us at umanime@xxxxxxxxx

Kwan Fu Sit
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org