[UK TV Freelancers] Reaching other communities

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:23:12 -0000

Dear TV freelancer,

Recently, our website at www.tvfreelancers.org.uk has been mentioned on
a couple of other mailing lists, and each time this has resulted in a
boost to the numbers visiting our site and registering for our own list.
We suspect that there are many other groups and mailing lists out there
that we're simply not aware of, but whose participants would probably
love to be told about our existence.

Are you a member of another TV-related mailing list, or visit another
site, that we should be contacting? It may be a regional group, a
mailing list related to your specific craft, or a site connected to a
particular type of programming. Whatever the case, would you please drop
us a line? The address to email is info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

We're always happy to include links to other communities on our own
'Links' page, and we also now have a page on our discussion forum at

http://pub72.ezboard.com/fuktvfreelancersfrm4.showMessage?topicID=86.top
ic

where any other related group can post a message to introduce
themselves.

Thanks for your help!

www.tvfreelancers.org.uk