[UHNA] Re: old photos of Riddle Road

  • From: "Cindy Summers" <CSummers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:00:57 -0500

That's fascinating. Which Jacobs built our house?

  _____

#1 (RiddleJacobs3.jpg) is of the house about 1899.  It was built in 1896.
It shows Julius Jacobs and Anna Jacobs (on the porch) and their children.

#2 (RiddleJacobs.jpg) is of the Jacobs family in front of the house about
1907.

#3 (RiddleJacobs2.jpg) is out back showing the carriage house, chicken coop,
stable, and gardens, about 1910.

We are only the third family to live in the house.  Between the Jacobs
family and us, the Donnellys, came the Flaherty family.

Thanks,

Sharlotte