[UHNA] Re: old photos of Riddle Road

  • From: <jwiltse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:08:42 -0500

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Hello Neighbors!!!!!!    How Cool Are These Pictures.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, i just marvel at how well houses were built here!   And it's
amazing that there have only been three owners!!!   I am from Nebr.....not much
"stuff" that old there, in that beautiful shape now.....I love the news from
Riddle Road, tho I live on Whitfield now, i will always feel that Riddle Road
is HOME.

xoxoxo
julie bowers wiltse
(formerly mgr. of valley vista)