[UHNA] UHNA meeting minutes.

  • From: "Cindy Summers" <CSummers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 10:38:17 -0500

We had a good meeting last night-sorry for the short notice. Mercedes and
Andy, Kathy Kessler, Dan and Cindy Lewis, Rob Neel and Officer Lisa Johnson
attended.

Lisa gave a crime report with emphasis preventing robberies. If anyone sees
a Ford Explorer with 20" Rims, let her know. It is suspected in several
robberies.  She stressed the importance of  good lighting. Mercedes and Andy
have had a recent burglary and inquired about cameras. Lisa is trying to
hook up her lap top to cameras in high crime areas. The police are going to
have a substation on McMicken to cut down crime there. She is working with
apartment managers on resident safety. Also, if you know any stay at home
moms (or dads), she could use some more eyes and ears.

Lisa's email is lisa.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and she will respond.

Rob gave an interesting history of University Heights and expressed his
appreciation for the work we have done, especially the social community
events. He urges people to attend at least 3 CUF meetings as CUF is the
official link to City Council and the way to get our voice heard. CUF is
working with the Uptown Consortium and many other groups to better the
community. The next meeting is Tuesday Feb 16 at Deaconess Hospital-7:30.
There will be speakers on the I-75 project and other items of interest.

Let's see if we can get a good University Heights attendance even in this
weather.

Thanks, Cindy Summers Lewis.

Fax 221-0391

csummers@xxxxxxxx