[UHNA] Re: Thank You Mercedes and Andy for the First Party on the Porch.............

  • From: "Mercedes" <mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:47:53 -0400

We wanted to thank everyone who attended our Neighborhood's first
"Wednesdays on the Porch" and making it a great success! Andy and I had a
great time hosting and getting to know everyone a little bit better. We
can't wait to attend the next one.  There are still several Wednesdays
available for hosting so please free to contact Andy @ mstoner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
to sign up.

Please see the attached document for the updated schedule.

-Mercedes & Andy

  _____