[UHNA] Re: Possibility of designating Riddle Road an Historic District

  • From: "ecereb" <ecereb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:37:50 -0400

I guess I did not tell everyone about this.  You will notice when you open
the email that at the top it says "uhna-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; on behalf of;
<Person's Name> [personsemailaddress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]"  At least it does
on Microsoft Outlook.  I don't know about other email clients.

As for following up, Yes I intend to continue along thus course of action.
I believe that we have rather unique mix of architectural styles in this
neighborhood.  Also, the city works for us, not the other way around.

Steve S