[UHNA] Re: Martin Luther King renovation -- THIS AFFECTS US

  • From: Sean Pollock <sean.pollock@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 08:40:27 -0400

I plan to attend, Daniel.  Let me know how I can be of help.  And if it is not
too much to ask, a reminder email on the eve of the meeting would be much
appreciated by all.  That said, it's in my calendar.  All best, Sean

Sean Pollock, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of History
Wright State University