[UHNA] Home For Sale By Owner - 701 Riddle Rd.

  • From: "Amy Cress" <cress1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:47:42 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Hello neighbors!

I wanted to spread the word that our house is currently FSBO at 701 Riddle Rd. It's a beautifully renovated 2 bedroom home with 2 full bathrooms, a basement, and a garage. All appliances (washer and dryer included) are new and will stay. We have fliers in the front yard, so please feel free to pick them up for more information and photos of the interior. We've priced it at 124,900 OBO. Tell your friends and family who might be looking for a home or a great rental property in the lovely Clifton neighborhood of Riddle Rd!

We'll be hosting an open house this Sunday the 13th from 12-4pm and anyone is welcome to take a walk through. Hope to see you there!

Amy Cress
513.961.4052 (home)
513.550.6126 (cell)