[UHNA] Block Captains-litter

  • From: "Cindy Summers" <CSummers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:38:32 -0400

Kathy Kessler, Daniel and I went to the block captain meeting at Rohs Coffee
House tonight. 4 or 5 people have done a tremendous amount of research on
programs throughout the country and how they relate to the CUF community.
They are recruiting people to be block captains-to get people interested in
cleaning up litter on a particular block and observing general conditions

Kathy and I  signed up for parts of Riddle Rd.  We have a whole notebook of
materials and resources to share at the next meeting.  If anyone is
interested in being a block captain, contact me or Kathy. The computer link
is www.cliftonheights.org/Block Captain.  You can also contact Suzanne
Summers through BlockCaptain@Clifton Heights.org.

There will be a Kickoff Party/Cleanup this Saturday from 10-1 at  Fairview
School. The group will have other activities here in University Heights. It
is a good way to meet other interested people.  Cindy Lewis 221-2540

Cynthia Summers Lewis

1600 Scripps Center

312 Walnut St.

Cincinnati Ohio 45202