[UHNA] Re: FW: REMINDER - Great American Cleanup

  • From: "Cindy Summers" <CSummers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:09:07 -0400

If you do not want to go to Christy's I will bring supplies to John's store
between 9:15 and 9:30 and you can pick them up there. The students will
target certain areas but all areas could use a cleanup. Cindy

  _____

Date: Saturday, April 21
Time: 9 am - noon
Location: meet at Christy's/Lenhardt's (151 W. McMillan); coffee and snacks
provided.

Lunch: Mac's pizza, following cleanup (free for volunteers, courtesy of
Mac's Pizza Pub and the Clifton Heights Business Association).

Hope to see you there!

and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail