[UHNA] Re: Clean Up April 23, 2005...........

  • From: william DIss <wldiss@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:09:37 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Luckily I have to attend a wedding today as the weather is just nasty,
but I was able to clean up the hill along Marshall around Coy field
last week with the help of my little sister. Unfortunately the City
didnt pick up the bags I left along the road on thursday. Once it warms
up, I'll  drag them back to my place and put them with my regular
trash. Hopefully we can organize another day this summer.

Lee Diss
3026 Marshall