[UHNA] Re: Clean Up April 23, 2005...........

  • From: "Buddy" <kemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:04:02 -0400

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Casey,

I drove down your street looking for your sign this morning.  I just don't
understand why it has not been done.  Yes, give Mr. Childress a call on
Monday morning........... especially, since I talked to him 2 weeks ago and
he said it would be taken care of.  Call Tammy Hussels too, she wants to
know.  Both our signs are up.

Like the response from Lee, we will have to plan something later on this
season for a cleanup in the area.