[uae] Re: partial gtk-ui.c tidy up

  • From: uae-freelists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:06:29 +0100

Hello Jonathan,

On 16/03/2004, Jonathan Heaney spake thusly:

> Is it just me, or is everyone getting this on messages w/ attachments?
> =

>> -- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Ecartis --
>> -- Type: APPLICATION/X-GZIP
>> -- File: uae_led_floppy.patch.gz

Nope, MeToo=AE.

Just like it says on the tin - "Binary/unsupported file stripped by
Ecartis".

Self explanatory really.

Any non-text I want to distribute to Email/Usenet correspondents, I usual=
ly
publish to my Website, which is more in line with the "rules" of Netiquet=
te
anyway.

Regards,

-- =

K.

It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but
the result's the same.
-- Mike Dennison