[uae] Compiler warnings

  • From: Toni Wilen <twilen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:03:05 +0200

 >> There were many compiler warnings which I
 >> didn't even take time to look at. (actually, there have been quite a
 >few
 >> for some time on x86 in any case - perhaps I'll look at those too)
 >
 >Yes, there's still stacks of compiler warnings. Either the Microsoft C
 >compiler is very forgiving or the WInUAE developers don't mind the odd
 >warning or a hundred. ;-)

Incorrect.. I did send warning-fix patches to Bernd over 3 or so years
ago but he didn't accept them. Maybe old GCCs were much more silent or
something, MSVC wasn't and still isn't..

btw, don't try to fix cpuemu_x.c warnings, gencpu.c will have many
changes in next WinUAE again (cycle-exact 68000 improvements)