[uae] Re: keyboard problems when restoring state

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:43:14 -0500

Hi Antonio

On Monday 04 December 2006 15:19, Antonio Marcos López Alonso wrote:
> I have managed to save e-uae state using SDL raw key mappings (I'm using a
> spanish keyboard), but now I have the following problem:
>
> Every time I try to restore a state using F12+right shift+numpad "n", the
> emulator interprets "F12+right shift" as "F12+right shift+numpad 9" making
> impossible to restore other state than "9".
>
> Any idea to fix this?

The code for these short-cuts got horribly broken somewhere along the line.
It's fixed now in CVS. If you don't want to muck around with CVS, replace
your src/keymap/hotkeys_common.h file with this one:
http://uaedev.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/uaedev/uae/src/keymap/hotkeys_common.h?revision=1.8

I'll do a new source code snapshot shortly.