[uae] Re: Wrong colors at startup sequence and emulator hang

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 14:21:21 -0500

Hi Gingat

On Saturday 04 June 2005 04:59 am, Gingat Florent wrote:
>          Sorry if this is not the good place for ask this but i use uae
> and e-uae under linux on gentoo box AMD64 and i have a strange problem.

I don't have any AMD64 hardware at the moment, so I can't really help much
with yet. (I'm currently investigating running an AMD64 environment under
Qemu for testing.)

In the meantime, can anybody else using E-UAE on AMD64 and offer advice?

Are you running a 32-bit or 64-bit OS? Are you running a 32-bit or 64-bit
build of E-UAE?