[uae] Re: Using IPF files in UAE

  • From: Chris <cdonoghu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:15:03 +1100

Sorry,

I see now it was old version 0.8.23-1.20040125.1 which does not have ipf
support.

Anyway building the debian package from the source worked great. Now I
have ipf file support having used the following configure options

--enable-scsi-device --enable-cdtv --enable-cd32 --with-caps

One small issue is cdtv and cd32 support fails due to no scsi support

checking for libscg and libschily
result: no

Unless I add --with-libscg-includedir=/usr/include/schily

to the configure options.

cdrecord-dev adds headers to the path /usr/include/schily which is a
standard install path for cdrecord development libraries.

Just wondering if the configure script should be changed to reflect
this also.

Thanks

Chris