[uae] Re: SDL and Vsync

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:20:56 -0500

Hi Fari

On Friday 10 March 2006 07:49, fari mueller wrote:
> Any news concerning the VSync stuff? Is there anything
> I can test or any other way to support you?

I'll try and get you a binary to test as soon as I can.

None of my Linux systems here seem to have a useable DGA mode at the moment.
For example, it seems to be totally broken here on one machine with NVidia's
drivers. It does work on a PPC box here with a Rage128, but there's no sync
with the retrace there, so it's not useful.

Howver, I do have E-UAE's SDL driver working with vsync on AmigaOS4, and it
works nicely in PAL mode on a 100Hz screen.