[uae] Re: New test builds

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 14:51:58 -0500

Hi Dennis

On Tuesday 07 June 2005 03:37 pm, Dennis Smith wrote:
> AmigaOS4 sounds great!

I uploaded builds for OS4 and BeOS today (both built against SDL rather than
using native gfx). Find them in the same place as the other test builds.

> Thanks! I'm using Debian 3.1 Sarge. What version
> you recommend for it? The last E-UAE  was 0.8.22. Doh.

I can do a new Linux/PPC build. Although you'll probably find that the OS4
build performs a lot better. Of course, the Linux version has SCSI emulation
and a GUI, which the OS4 one doesn't yet.