[uae] New snapshot or source code

  • From: Jens Weichert <nexusle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:00:54 +0100

Hi Rich,

is it possible, to release a new source code snapshot or only the sources at the current state with all taht I need to compile?? (I mean with the "configure" command")

I'm interessted in the CAPS API integration and want to test this on my Mac Intel machine.

thanks

Jens

Am 11.01.2008 um 04:41 schrieb Richard Drummond:

Hi Keith

On Jan 10, 2008, at 10:35 PM, Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:

Your mailer daemon and I have been corresponding with each other for
several days now, and I think we've got to know each other pretty well.

LOL!