[uae] Re: More on the V-synced, Linux-based E-UAE

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:06:20 +0000

On 23 Mar 2007, at 04:45, Richard Drummond wrote:

Up to this point I've been relying on SDL to be the main graphics framework for E-UAE, even though it's long been clear to me that SDL isn't up to the job. It's long passed due that something should be done about this, and after
the 0.8.29-WIP4 is released, I shall do something about it...

All I can say to this is another "Hurrah!" My Mac will love you for ever if you write a native driver. :)