[uae] Re: Hello and I've fixed my SCSI problems (Gentoo Linux x86)

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 00:20:16 -0500

Hi Jonathan

On Friday 05 March 2004 07:27 pm, you wrote:
> Anyway, it works now so I'm leaving it as-is.  I'm fed up compiling
> kernels.  A new one is out every 15 minutes as well.

To further muddy the waters, I've justed re-tested here on 2.6.3 (standard
Debian build - 'cos I ain't got time to muck about with it myself) and, while
data CDs work fine, audio and mixed mode discs don't. Both work fine with the
boring old (and deprecated) ide-scsi driver. Ho, hum! I had really thought
that I had cracked this. :-(

More debugging to do, methinks . . .