[uae] Re: E-UAE freezes in OS4update1 ?

  • From: Dennis Smith <dennis48066@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Nov 2004 23:52:53 -0500

Hello Richard,

On 11/11/2004, you wrote:
> Hi Dennis

> On Wednesday 10 November 2004 02:26 pm, Dennis Smith wrote:
>>           I discovered a recent UAE freezing problem in OS4update1.
It's...
> Hmmm. Do you get this problem just when booting WB? For instance, do
> games  work okay?

> When you say "freeze" is it just UAE that's freezing or does your system
> completely freeze?

I just tested UAE using the control in the Amiga dir. Works fine: i can
load  different vitual floppies ; use shell ; keybrd; mouse.

The problem is in the UAE external controls. I just noticed I use CTRL +
ALT F1 or F2. The instructions say : F12+F1 or F2. Oops =:o I'm going to
test that out now!

Regards, Dennis