[uae] Re: Cartrigde ROMs

  • From: Jens <der_nexus@xxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:46:27 +0200

Re Rich,

Am 18.09.2004 um 21:15 schrieb Richard Drummond:

Hi Jens

On Saturday 18 September 2004 01:48 pm, Jens wrote:
Any plan of implementation for Cartridge ROMs (i.e. Action Replay)?

Good point. That should work - I just haven't enabled support for it in the
build system, so it's not being compiled in. I'll sort that out.

Good to hear that!

A comment to the speed. When I run OS 3.1 uae runs in good speed, but the graphics in os 3.5+ breaks the emulation out.
Do you know about a friend of you he can help you to optimize this speed problems? I think for many people speed have a very high priority

Cheers, Rich

greets Jens