[uae] Re: Beginnings of a Cocoa GUI for the Mac OS X SDL version

  • From: Fred Itschner <fitschner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:28:30 +0200

Am 29. Aug 2004 um 03:17 schrieb Richard Drummond:

Hi Jens

On Tuesday 24 August 2004 03:47 am, Jens Weichert wrote:
What about this GUI version? Is there any useful version out there? Can I
load it from the internet?

Try: http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/uae-osx-sdl-20040828.zip

I have tried it and got a good result. The keys now work almost all correctly on a german keyboard. Thank you so much for your work. Now I can work with UAE on my Mac PowerBook just as before on the Amiga itself. The few exeptions are shown on my screenshot taken from edit pad and keyshow on UAE. The red boxed keys do not show correctly. Also the command key on the mac does not emulate the Amiga keys. However it works already much better, thanks again.

JPEG image

Cheers, Fred Fred Itschner, Eichtlenstrasse 12, CH 8712 Stäfa Tel: 0041 1 926 4450, Fax: 0041 1 926 4457 E-mail:fitschner@xxxxxxxxxx