[uae] Beginnings of a Cocoa GUI for the Mac OS X SDL version

  • From: Steven Saunders <s_j_nevets@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:28:05 +1000 (EST)

Hi All,

I have created the beginnings of a Cocoa GUI for the previously
GUI-less SDL version of UAE for Mac OS X. Currently it only provides
an alert panel for calls to gui_message() and a file requestor that
allows users to select ADF/Z files when they want to insert a new
floppy image in one of the emulated floppy drives. Still, this makes
the SDL version vastly more useful since disk-swapping was previously
impossible.

It is currently not threaded, so the dialogs are both modal, but I'd
definitely like to fix that in future. Ultimately I'd like to create
a full featured GUI like the one in the Windows version..

I hope it will prove useful to Mac UAE users. Can I send it in for
inclusion in future builds of the OS X SDL version?
__
Steve Saunders.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com