[u3aavcuss] Re: AVG problems

  • From: "Diana Richmond" <Diana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 21:23:26 -0000

Mike, I have version 8 (which I downloaded with your help some months ago). On
switching on tonight all is now fine!! I am wondering if there is, or has been,
a problem at AVG. Just seems a bit strange that sometimes it just doesn't want
to play.
Apologies for missing latest CUSS sessions - busy time of year.
Diana