[u.s.s.razerwolf] Sept 20 06 Razersim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: u.s.s.razerwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:05:30 EDT

CaptainDorath:     BRIEF
CaptainDorath:     THE RAZERWOLF AFTER INTERSEPTING A BROKEN MESSAGE IS ON
ROUTE TO THE MOST LIKELY COORDINATES
CaptainDorath:     ON ROUTE WE WERE MET BY A KLINGON BATTLE CRUISER AND TOOK
ON MORTOK. WE ARE NOW CONTINUEING OUR FLIGHT
CaptainDorath:     Any Questions?
CmdrSkyler:     what shape is engineering
CmdrSkyler:     in
CaptainDorath:     100%
CmdrSkyler:     cool
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Not trying hard enough? ::
CmdrSkyler:     leave my engines alone
CaptainDorath:     Any other questions?
LTJg Thunder:     ((coffee?))
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CaptainDorath:     :: Sitting in the center chair :: Tay. Current Course and
speed?
CmdrSkyler:     ::down in he dungeon known as engineering::
CmdrSkyler:     Fritz>::chirps happily::
Tay Nightflyer:     Max warp...   Away from Mortok Ship.   Towards maybe
message source.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Happy all the BRass is in the ready room, she rises
from the bridge security console and returns to tac, seecure knowing her
reports are up to date::
LTJg Thunder:     ::Standing at Security console::
Tay Nightflyer:     Mortok ship slow!
MoonshadowsToNEN:     >To Lance> Four Oh job on those reports, Thunder, you
have done well
Tay Nightflyer:     Go too far, will hit Romulan Neutral Zone.
CaptainDorath:     His ship is also heavier armed then ours is.
CaptainDorath:     Return to cruise speed.
LTJg Thunder:     >to Moon>Thanks Ma'am I try my best given certain
circumstanes
CmdrSkyler:     ::walks over to office and sits at desk and goes over reports
from previous shifts::
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Exits the Commanders RR And takes the quests seat
beside Dor'ath. ::
Tay Nightflyer:     Tay!    ( Dissapointed sounding 'tay')    :: drops to
warp 5 ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Makes that warp 7 ::
CmdrSkyler:     Hatchett>Cmdr Tucker the matter anti matter mix is off by .05
CmdrSkyler:     Then I suggest you get to work on fixing that variance
LTJg Thunder:     >to Tay> Dont worry. You'll get your chance to show whoever
we are up against your true piloting ablities
CmdrSkyler:     Hatchett>Yes Ma'am
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Lights up long range scanners, runs wepaons check::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Turns to smile at Thunder ::    Tay!
LTJg Thunder:     ::Gives Tay thumbs up::
CaptainDorath:     +Engineering+ Status on ship systems?
VAdm Radetzky:     ACTION:   INCOMING GENERAL MESSAGE FROM STARFLEET COMMAND
Tay Nightflyer:     Message!
CaptainDorath:     Open a channel.
CaptainDorath:     On screen
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Puts message up on forward screen ::
CaptainDorath:     :: Watches Holographic screen change ::
VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral>   To all ships operating in Sectors 420 through
735 inclusive, attached to the Klingon, Tholian and Romulan border fleets:
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Still sitting there watching how the Crew acts ::
VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral>   We have received a message from Sector 724 that
points to the possible destruction of USS Bombay by unknown cause.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     >Thinks> Time to run weapons room drills
VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral>   All ships are to be placed on Yellow Alert and
report any strange happenings.   Coordinate, if need be, with local fleet
commands and Klingon Deep Space Command.
CmdrSkyler:     Ratchett go check on the cloak and make sure it is operative
CmdrSkyler:     Ratchett>Yes Cmdr
MoonshadowsToNEN:     COn, going to yellow alert, weapons to standby mode,
shields up
VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral>   Specific ship instructions will follow on this
channel.   Safe travels.   Starfleet Command, Romulan Border Fleet, out.
CmdrSkyler:     +Tucker+ to CO engineering is at 100%
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Returns forward screen to starfield mode ::
CaptainDorath:     +Tucker+ Understood. Good Job Commander.
CaptainDorath:     Moon you heard the Man. Yellow Alert!
CaptainDorath:     +ALL Hands+ Report all battle ready status.   I want the
reports in 10 minutes.
LT CDR MORTOK:     Dor'ath would you like the assistance of my ship? I mean
we are heavaly armed.
CmdrSkyler:     ::not another battle::
CmdrSkyler:     +Dorath+ Engineering ready
CaptainDorath:     I would think you would want to defend the klingon Empire.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Dor'ath+ SHip is at yellow alert.   SHilesd up,
weapons at stand by alert.   Weapons duty crews ready.
LTJg Thunder:     Security teams reporting in at all staitons
Tay Nightflyer:     Tay!
CaptainDorath:     +Tucker+ Understood.. I need all systems ready and on hot
standby.
CaptainDorath:     Tay..   how is helm running?
VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral>+RW+   Starfleet Command to USS Razerwolf.
Respond on this frequency.
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Growls ::
Tay Nightflyer:     Message!
LT CDR MORTOK:     On Screen!
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Puts message on screen ::
LT CDR MORTOK:     On screen. :: Looks to Mortok ::
CaptainDorath:     (( Ya get the Idea LOL ))
LTJg Thunder:     ::Raises eyebrow at Mortok::
VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral> :looks at the holorepresentation and arches his
brow:   +RW+   Captain Dorath.   Who's your friend?
CaptainDorath:     This is Captain Dor'ath   May we help you Admral?
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Smiles at admiral ::
CaptainDorath:     This is my Brother Mortok.... Captian of the IKV Nek'Var
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Smiles and Nods ::
CmdrSkyler:     ::steps out into main engineering:: Okay guys it looks like
another let's see how bad we can tear engineering apart mission
OnlineHost:     âVAdm Radetzkyâ has left the room.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Tries to readjust to regain lost signal ::
CmdrSkyler:     I want everything working at 100% or better
OnlineHost:     âVAdm Radetzkyâ has entered the room.
VAdm Radetzky:     test
VAdm Radetzky:     (grr.)
CmdrSkyler:     pass
CaptainDorath:     (( Pass ))
Tay Nightflyer:     Helm maneuver good.   Subspace signal erratic.
VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral> +RW+   :looks surprised:   Well, that simplifies
things nicely.   Very well, Captain.
VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral>+RW+ You and IKV Nek'Var appear to be closest to
Bombay's last known location.   Proceed there at maximum speed and investigate.

VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral>+RW+ I want to know if this was just a mistake or
someone attacked them.
CaptainDorath:     Understood. Any idea what we Might be faceing if this is
not a hoax?
CmdrSkyler:     Fritz>::is hovering around ready to do anything::
VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral>+RW+ Oh I doubt this is a hoax, but I don't want
to rule out the possibility that this is some form of accident.   We have
little information right now.
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: USes the console to his left sending a message to the
Nek'Var to get battle ready and come along side of the Wolf ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Dor'ath+Tqactical to captain... request permaission to
start weapons drills
LT CDR MORTOK:     +Moon+ Go ahead.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Plots course change to head for the Bombay's last
known position ::
LT CDR MORTOK:     +Moon+ Not shipboard weapons systems. Only hand weapons.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Strange voice....
CaptainDorath:     (( Sorry did it again ))
Tay Nightflyer:     ((   Telepath brothers? ))
CaptainDorath:     Understood.
LTJg Thunder:     ((welcome to the twlight zone
LTJg Thunder:     ))
VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral>+RW+   (And tell Mortok to stop giving orders to
Fed crew!) :g:
CaptainDorath:     We are about 6.5 hours from that possition at warp nine.
VAdm Radetzky:     Admiral>+RW+   Report on any findings.   SFC out.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Phaser rooms+This is a drill, this is a drill, this is
a drill... bÃttle stations phaser... Drill Omega 7
CaptainDorath:     Tay increase Speed to Warp nine.   Take all non essential
sytems offline to conserve power. Please inform the Crew.
CaptainDorath:     Nods to the Admiral as he blinks out.
LT CDR MORTOK:     ( NO LOL ))
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Restores forward screen ::
Tay Nightflyer:     Course Bombay.   Warp Nine!   Tay!
CaptainDorath:     +Engineering+ We are increasing speed to Warp nine.
CmdrSkyler:     +Bridge+ ::Sighing:: Understood
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Phaser toom reports start to pipe in::
CaptainDorath:     + Tucker + I have ordered all non essential systems taken
offline to assist ion power conservation.
CmdrSkyler:     +Dorath+Understood
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Changes course rather abruptly to test maneuverablity,
as the captain asked ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Goes to warp 9 ::
CmdrSkyler:     ::watches as engines power up to warp 9::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Watches simulation of firing drill on her screen::
OnlineHost:     âVAdm Radetzkyâ has left the room.
CaptainDorath:     +ALL Hands + As of this moment we are to be Battle Ready.

Tay Nightflyer:     :: Holodecks down...   reduces power to the non-tactical
sensor network.   leaves on transporter room on stand by, cools the other....
 ::
CaptainDorath:     ++ All hands ++ That is all
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Phaser room+Drill Alpha 5
LT CDR MORTOK:     I shall return to my ship momentaraly.
CaptainDorath:     Understood.
CaptainDorath:     + Senior Officers + All Senior Officers.   Report to the
Confrence room in 30 minutes.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     +Torpedo rooms+ Simulated loader failure port side...
manually load tubes 1, 3 and   5
CmdrSkyler:     ::sighs, first he wants us at battle ready status now senior
officers to report to conference room::
LTJg Thunder:     All Securtiy Stations have checked in
CmdrSkyler:     Ratchett and Hatchett you are incharge while I am gone
LTJg Thunder:     ::Considers that sometimes it is good not to be a senior
officier
OnlineHost:     âCatKnightâ has entered the room.
CmdrSkyler:     ::leaves engineering and makes way to bridge and conference
room::
OnlineHost:     âVAdm Radetzkyâ has entered the room.
OnlineHost:     âCatKnightâ has left the room.
CmdrSkyler:     ::enters bridge and makes way to conference room::
CaptainDorath:     END SIM