[u.s.s.razerwolf] Sept 13 06 Razer sim

  • From: MoonshadowsToNEN@xxxxxxx
  • To: u.s.s.razerwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:05:41 EDT

CaptainDorath:     AFTER WHAT SEEMED TO BE A REAL BROKEN MESSAGE RECIEVED
SEVERAL THOUGHTS WERE RAISED. WE ARE IN ROUTE TO LOCATE AND INVESTIGATE THE
SITUATION
CaptainDorath:     Any questions?
OnlineHost:     âAdronTaltosâ has left the room.
CaptainDorath:     :: Looks around ::
CaptainDorath:     ok then
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
CaptainDorath:     BEGIN SIM
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Near motionless at helm, flying an unusually straight
course, while attentive to scanners ::
CaptainDorath:      :: Still sitting in the center chair ::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::At security console reading and contersigning
Thunder's reports::
CaptainDorath:     Tay..   Can you get any kind of fix on the message?
OnlineHost:     âAdronTaltosâ has entered the room.
AdronTaltos:     ( ::keeps fingers crossed:: ))
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Wings darken slightly ::
Tay Nightflyer:     One fix.   Running up fix.   Have poor cross angle from
Soverign.   Not sure how far must run.
Tay Nightflyer:     Soverign in rocks when message come.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Finishes last Report, begins to dictate her own
reports from Tac::
LTJg Thunder:     ::Leaves his quarters and heads to bridge::
CaptainDorath:     Commander any ideas.
AdronTaltos:     ::is still in his office and considering::
OnlineHost:     âAdronTaltosâ has left the room.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Wings slowly lighten again ::
LTJg Thunder:     Gets to the Turbo Lift and boards it. "Bridge".
LTJg Thunder:     ::Leans agains the back of the Turbo Lift as it hads to the
bridge, trying to collect his thought::
CaptainDorath:     Tay take a stab at the coordites and head into the general
direction... warp 2
Tay Nightflyer:     Tay!
Tay Nightflyer:     :: brings ship to Warp 2 up the direction of the message
::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Finshes her report::
OnlineHost:     âAme Suiseiâ has entered the room.
Ame Suisei:     (otay)
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Files all Secutity and Tac reports, with apporopriate
CCS::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> INCOMING HAIL FROM A CLOSE CONTACT NOT ON SENCORS
LTJg Thunder:     ::once the Turbo lift stops, Lance exits it onto the
bridge::
Tay Nightflyer:     Hail!
Ame Suisei:     ::is considering things in his office, fighting against the
ghosts of the past::
OnlineHost:     âLT CDR MORTOKâ has entered the room.
CaptainDorath:     Open a Channel.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Puts on screen ::
Tay Nightflyer:     See message.   Cannot detect message source.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Raises head, walks to Tac Arch:: Scanning.....
LT CDR MORTOK:     U.S.S Razerwolf. This is Captain Mortok Klingon Defence
Force. I am comeing in under cloak. Please slow to half impulse.
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Closes Channel ::
Tay Nightflyer:     Lost signal
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Nothing on scanners... going to Yellow alert...
::Pushes contac ts, light strips go yellow"::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Returns forward screen to starfield ::
CaptainDorath:     :: Sighs :: Slow to One half impulse.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Drops out of warp, goes to half impulse ::
LTJg Thunder:     A friend of yours sir?
CaptainDorath:     Friend is not close enough.
LTJg Thunder:     enemy?
CaptainDorath:     Long story.... real long story.
LT CDR MORTOK:     +Razerwolf+ Razerwolf please prepare for my arrival. ::
Decloaks ::
LT CDR MORTOK:     +Razerwolf+ I will need to speak with your captain.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Klingon ship close aboared, weapons not powered....
Tay Nightflyer:     How prpare?   Find red carpet?
CaptainDorath:     No send him the coordintates for the bridge
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Sends coordinates ::
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Recieves the coordinates and begins transport ::
Tay Nightflyer:     Shields down for transport?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Lowering shileds....
MoonshadowsToNEN:     shields*
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> ONCE THE SHIELDS ARE DOWN A MORTOK IS TRANSPORTED
ABOURD.
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Shimmers ::
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Looks around at the bridge ::
LTJg Thunder:     uh captain....?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Looks up at new Klingon::
Tay Nightflyer:     Uses passive scanners to take a look at Mortok's ship.
CaptainDorath:     No worries he is fine.
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> MORTOKS SHIP IS A FULLY ARMED NEGH'VAR CLASS.
Tay Nightflyer:      :: Covers ears briefly....   hates the shimmer noise ::
LT CDR MORTOK:     I am here on behalf on the klingon empire.
LT CDR MORTOK:     I am sure that you have recieved a message.
CaptainDorath:     (( Wonders where everyone is ))
CaptainDorath:     Yes We did... Why does it consern you.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     KKeps her mouth shut like a good junior officer::
OnlineHost:     âVAdm Radetzkyâ has entered the room.
LTJg Thunder:     Captain who is our vistor?
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ((Hello Admeeral))
VAdm Radetzky:     (Just here for vodkaa.   Don' mynd me.)
LT CDR MORTOK:     I will answer that Question.. I am his Brother.
Ame Suisei:     ( ::points to the river of vodka off in the distance:: have
at ))
CaptainDorath:     I do not have a brother. My brother died a long time
ago..... Get to your point.
LTJg Thunder:     ::Jaw drops::
Ame Suisei:     ::exits the ready room and blinks, seeing the extra person on
the bridge::
LTJg Thunder:     ::Thinks:: Boy and here I thought I had family issues::
LT CDR MORTOK:     As Dor'ath can tell you... I am not a ordinary Klingon.
LT CDR MORTOK:     I well not to get into that point. I have certian
information I would liek to pass on to his Commander.
Ame Suisei:     ::looks at thunder and snorts softly:: ~heh he thinks he has
issues?~ ::blinks:: eh?
Ame Suisei:     ::turns slightly towards mortok:: what kinda intel are you
bringing my way?
LTJg Thunder:     ::Looks the new Klingon over::
LT CDR MORTOK:     I will discuss this with you in private. You RR Shall we.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Wings folded, mouth shut. ::
Ame Suisei:     ::shrugs:: i see... after you then.. ::has his hand resting
on the handle of one of his kunai::
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Walks into Adrons Ready Room :: I would not do that if
I was you.. Kunai are not very usefull on me.
Ame Suisei:     ::laughs:: sorry but a knife to the neck tends to put a
dampner in everyone's day.. wouldn't you agree?
CaptainDorath:     :: Watches them go into the RR :: Tay Return to your
course and lets see what the wolf can do.   Engage Max Warp.
MoonshadowsToNEN:     UNconcioulsy extends claws::
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: moves slightly clear of the other ship as to not bump
warp fields ::
Tay Nightflyer:     Tay!
MoonshadowsToNEN:     Space clear ahead Tay, nothi on my screens
LT CDR MORTOK:     :: Extends both Wristblades :: So does a severed head.
:: Holds out a klingon padd. :: I am sure your computer can trasnlate it, I had
unlocked it.
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Sends mental appology to CJ, and engages max warp ::
Ame Suisei:     Daioh> ::is manning the secondary opps console::
Tay Nightflyer:     :: Looks very hard for the source of the signal, though
at this speed scanning is a mite rough ::
CaptainDorath:     ACTION> NEGH'VAR ATTEMPTS TO KEEP UP WITH THE WOLF
Ame Suisei:     ::snorts:: agreed... though speed is always a consideration
as you might recall? ::accepts the padd and looks at it for a moment:: pardon
me.. ::uncovers his implant and scans the padd:: i see...
MoonshadowsToNEN:     ::Relaxes and breathes deep, most of the breass of the
brige:: Continuing Tactical scan, space clear
CaptainDorath:     END SIM
CaptainDorath:     END SIM
CaptainDorath:     END SIM