[tvservice] PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOU EMAIL PLEASE

  • From: Doug Stanard <dougstanard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:05:17 -0800 (PST)

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOU EMAIL PLEASE

Thank You

----- Original Message ----
From: Matthew McNeely <mcneely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:11:36 AM
Subject: [tvservice] Re: 46W500 Problems

Hi Mike,

If the output transistor is running that hot then something is drawing
to much current. if you have access to resistance charts for the set I
would use a ohm meter and check down stream from the transistor for
lower than normal resistances.  Also does the set have a damper diode?
that could be leaky.

Matt

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs