[tvservice] Re: 27"Sylvania model 27Y100-OOAA

  • From: "Dave" <dasls11@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:47:40 -0500

I usually take the easiest and most obvious route in trouble shooting. Such as
bad solder, burnt, scorched or leaking components. Cases like this one makes me
want to add an extra charge for amateur and inexperienced people that worked on
it before it comes to me. I don't blame anybody for trying save money. I just
wish they realized that if they are honest with me and come to me first they
can save money and time.
     Dave