[tutortrainers] Re: conference program

  • From: "Melissa Cohen" <mcohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tutortrainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:23:20 -0400

Jessica,

I don’t have a specific reference for the presenters, but I do know that our
tutors enjoyed the workshop on writing presented by Perrine Robinson-Geller and
the pronunciation workshop that was presented not too long a go(I am not sure
of the presenters name). Other than those two workshops I may be able to reach
out to a presenter from the last conference we went to who gave a workshop on
Imparting Tier 2 academic vocabulary to ELL’s. Do you think that would be a
topic that would fit in with our workshop?

Melissa Cohen
Program Director
Literacy New Jersey - Middlesex Programs
380 Washington Road, Suite F
Sayreville, NJ 08872
P: 732-432-8000