[TURC] Re: Research Help

  • From: Cheryl Stadnichuk <cstadnichuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "turc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <turc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 13:40:41 -0500

Oops, that link is not working.
www.qp.gov.sk.ca/documents/misc-publications/Reorg_Sask_Health_Labour_Relations.pdf<http://www.qp.gov.sk.ca/documents/misc-publications/Reorg_Sask_Health_Labour_Relations.pdf>

Cheryl

From: turc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:turc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Cheryl Stadnichuk
Sent: February-13-15 12:38 PM
To: turc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TURC] Re: Research Help

Hello

Here is the link to the Dorsey report:
www.qp.gov.sk.ca/documents/misc-publications/Reorg_Sask_Health_Labour_Relations.pdf<http://www.qp.gov.sk.ca/documents/misc-publications/Reorg_Sask_Health_Labour_Relations.pdf<http://www.qp.gov.sk.ca/documents/misc-publications/Reorg_Sask_Health_Labour_Relations.pdf%3chttp:/www.qp.gov.sk.ca/documents/misc-publications/Reorg_Sask_Health_Labour_Relations.pdf>

The 25% threshold was the provision in the former Trade Union Act for
organizing new bargaining units.  I believe that is why it was applied in the
reorganization of health care bargaining units.

Best,
Cheryl

Cheryl Stadnichuk
Research Representative