[TURC] 2015 Congress of Canadian Industrial Relations Association - Montreal - Call for papers - Deadline Extended to 15 February

  • From: Murray Gregor <gregor.murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "turc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <turc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 19:50:58 +0000

** File was empty **

Dear TURC List,

The deadline for the submission of paper proposals for the 2015 Canadian
Industrial Relations Association Conference, organized at Université de
Montréal and HEC Montréal has been extended to February 15, 2015. The
Conference will bring together academics, students, policy-makers and
labour relations practitioners from across Canada and the world on issues
related to work, trade unions, human resources and labour relations. The
theme is: Re-writing the Rules: Advancing employment relations in a
hostile climate. The CIRA conference will take place on May 26th and 27th,
with a doctoral workshop on Monday the 25th.

==================================TURC (Trade Union Research Collective) List
Archives: //www.freelists.org/archive/turc/
Admin contact: emily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx