TT Q-Tip: TuneTracker's New Remote Broadcasting Package!

  • From: TuneTracker Systems <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:18:15 -0500

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

Introducing, SignalCaster!

We're pleased to announce the upcoming release of a new package that will allow you to do remote broadcasts from your iPad (or laptop). Scheduled for release June 1st, the SignalCaster Remote Broadcasting System comes with a special microphone and stand, accessory kit (including iPad kickstand,) a copy of our TT Anywhere remote administration server, and instructional DVD detailing setup and use.

Using our system, you'll be able to do beautiful, broadcast-quality remotes from virtually anywhere, while remotely controlling TuneTracker. You'll be able to engineer your own remote, with no help from anyone back at the radio station. Put yourself on the air, take yourself off, completely unattended.

Get details, and if you like, pre-order, at:

http://www.tunetrackersystems.com/signalcaster.html

Feel free to also call if you'd like more information:

920-273-0543

TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.