[tsst_champions] Monday Feb 13 - TSST - location selection - and I will be there at 8!

Hola dear Champs!

It was great to mingle it up on Monday across cohorts!  Magic is restarting, let's keep building it up.
This week just enjoy yourselves, as I will be there at 8 and will thoroughly enjoy rallying the troops!

So just have fun! :)

Any preference for the location?
Suggesting either Il Cipreo (classy Italian bar / resto) or Haakons (american pub ambiance).  Preferences?

I'm going to try and get Sheila / Dennis to send something again, just this time, so it gets more pumping.

Miss ya all!

PS: Dennis was suggesting to start doing Pitch practice at 9 PM! :)

Martin