[tsst_champions] Monday Feb 13 - TSST - location selection - and I will be there at 8!

  • From: Martin Viau <martin.viau@xxxxxx>
  • To: tsst_champions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 04:25:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hola dear Champs!

It was great to mingle it up on Monday across cohorts!  Magic is restarting, let's keep building it up.
This week just enjoy yourselves, as I will be there at 8 and will thoroughly enjoy rallying the troops!

So just have fun! :)

Any preference for the location?
Suggesting either Il Cipreo (classy Italian bar / resto) or Haakons (american pub ambiance).  Preferences?

I'm going to try and get Sheila / Dennis to send something again, just this time, so it gets more pumping.

Miss ya all!

PS: Dennis was suggesting to start doing Pitch practice at 9 PM! :)

Martin