[tssg-tech] Ready to enroll in SVN

  • From: "Jim Cant" <cant_jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tssg tech" <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:08:14 -0400

Hi team,

I've gotten some admin issues straightened out with the source hosting and am
ready to enroll everyone.

Please send me  your preferred user name and I'll return to you a password
(such a deal).

The source hosting folks also require a physical address and phone number to
enroll.  If you'd like to specify these, include that information.  If not,
I'll enter some bogus placeholding information.  Curiously, several of the TSSG
folks seem to live at 1 Main Street.

Instructions on how to get the version control from the source hosting folks
hooked up to your development environment will follow.

Have a good weekend.

Jim