[tssg-tech] Planning out the agenda for Wednesday

  • From: Lucy Hamnett <lucy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 16:38:49 -0500

It's been a while since we all met. The Chelmsford meeting on October 26th
was light in attendance, and then last week we didn't meet. (I apologize
for the apparent iphone gmail snafu where apparently gmail sent my
cancellation notice into oblivion with no error. (sigh).)

Anyway, I would like to reach out to all of you to let me know if you have
specific items for the agenda, or any particular requests.

At Chelmsford, Ron Smith gave an excellent presentation on Javadocs so that
we can use that more extensively in our sources. Should we do that again
this coming week? or are there other topics people want to hear?

I'm planning on doing the agenda later tonight; I'm going to be busy
tomorrow morning so won't be able to get to it until tomorrow evening
otherwise.

Thanks

Lucy