[tssg-tech] Need suggestions for Android presentation

  • From: "Jim Cant" <cant_jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tssg tech" <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:17:20 -0400

Our (employed) colleague, Pushpa, would like to make a presentation to the
group on an Android related topic; this would be in one of our 4pm blocks.

Please submit any suggestions you might have for a topic and we'll forward them
to Pushpa.

We can have a short discussion of this at the end of our tech session today.  I
suspect that after a week of grappling with our action items, there might be
some likely candidates.

jim