[tssg-tech] FW: Looking for Jr Java Developer

  • From: "James Drewniak" <idmnstr2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tssg-chelmsford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 18:46:00 -0400

From: Ravi Vijay [mailto:ravi.vijay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 3:09 PM
To: Jim.Drewniak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Looking for Jr Java Developer

Dear James:

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read about this great opportunity.
My name is Ravi Vijay and I'm a Senior Technical Recruiter with TalentBurst,
Inc and currently looking to fill a contract assignment for Junior Software
Developer I in Boston, MA. I was hoping you or someone you know may be
interested in this opening. If this message has reached you in error, please
accept my apologies in advance for any inconvenience, and welcome you to visit
our website http://www.talentburst.com/ for other jobs that might be of
interest to you.

Please see below for the relevant information regarding this job and send me
your updated resume in a word format:

Position # 3952521
Job Title: Junior Software Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6+ Months contract

Duties:
Looking for a Junior Dev that wants to grow in the role.

Skills:

1.      Need to have basic JAVA knowledge
2.      Must be able to catch on quickly
3.      Able to do self-study to increase knowledge in JAVA and other areas
4.      Experience with XML
5.      WebLogic Server, MQ and Oracle is a PLUS

Thank you for your time and attention to this email!

Looking forward to your response

Regards

Ravi

** 7 time INC 500/5000, 7 time BBJ "Pacesetter ", 5 time SIA-fastest growing**
Ravi Vijay | TalentBurst, Inc.
Boston | San Francisco | Miami | Tampa | Toronto | New Delhi |
Work: (508) 628-7576| Fax: (508) 319-3065 | Email:
<mailto:ravi.vijay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ravi.vijay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
161 Worcester Road Suite 630 | Framingham, MA 01701 |
<http://www.talentburst.com/> www.talentburst.com
About TalentBurst: Founded in 2002 by three former Monster.com executives;
TalentBurst is an award winning full-service Staffing Firm working directly
with Fortune 500 companies in the US and Canada. We specialize in Contract and
Contract to Permanent roles across many industries and have direct/contractual
relationships with all our clients. A partial list of direct clients include:
VISA, Yahoo!, PG&E, Experian, Juniper Networks, Sanofi-Aventis, Mastercard,
Fidelity Information, M&T Bank, National Grid, Duke Energy, Symantec, Adobe
Systems and Genzyme. Please visit our website
<https://exch1.123together.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=f3bf66149a964859b4d799540906f8c5&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.talentburst.com%2f>
 www.talentburst.com or come meet us at our offices in Framingham, MA, Miami,
FL, Milwaukee, WI, Houston, TX & downtown San Francisco, CA.

Certified Minority & Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (M/DBE)
 .

Lookup Candidate
<http://jobs.talentburst.com/employers/open_candidate.jsp?canid=99814092001389936899478092995179&teamid=0&docids=-1&enc=1&rfqid=8150595>

---