[tssg-tech] FW: Great Opportunity for Lead Android Developer Job

  • From: "James Drewniak" <idmnstr2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tssg-chelmsford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 18:59:14 -0400

From: Adriana Aden [mailto:Adriana.Aden.B1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 1:26 PM
To: James Drewniak
Subject: Great Opportunity for Lead Android Developer Job

Hi James,

I am reaching out in case you or someone you know would be great for a Lead
Android Developer position that I am currently recruiting to fill for one of
my clients.

Check out the link and apply if you are interested in hearing more about the
job.  :)

You can also refer a friend for this position. If we place them you'll get
an iPad!

The full job description is enclosed at the end of this email.

For more details on this job or to apply simply visit CyberCoders:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qc.aspx?posId=AA1-1152936
<http://www.CyberCoders.com/qc.aspx?posId=AA1-1152936&ad=CSAdriana.Aden>
&ad=CSAdriana.Aden

To search all of our open jobs:

http://www.CyberCoders.com/qa.aspx?ad=CSAdriana.Aden
<http://www.CyberCoders.com/qa.aspx?ad=CSAdriana.Aden&sterm=> &sterm=

I will only email you when there is a new job that may be a good fit for you
or someone you know.  You can also use the link below if you would like us
to hold off on emails to you about new opportunities.

Thank you,
Adriana

 <mailto:Adriana.Aden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Adriana Aden | Executive Recruiter |
CyberCoders
Follow Us:  <http://www.facebook.com/CyberCoders/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cybercoders/cybercoders-recruiting-451541/p
roduct>  <http://www.twitter.com/CyberCoders> |
<http://www.cybercoders.com/jobs/by-recruiter/adriana-aden/?utm_source=signa
ture&utm_medium=email&utm_content=recruiterbio&utm_campaign=ads> View My Bio
and Open Jobs

<http://www.cybercoders.com/?utm_source=signature&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;u
tm_content=logo&amp;utm_campaign=ads>

<http://www.cybercoders.com/tracking/email.ashx?id=1003951type=cab&date=0606
2014>

CyberCoders National Headquarters
6591 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92618
email <mailto:Adriana.Aden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  | optout

If you are a Lead Android Developer who can strut your amazing published app
self, read on....

We are a Worldwide Technology and Training Company. We use the latest and
greatest technology stack with an emphasis on scalability. We need a
fantastic developer who loves to learn new technologies and has created
Android apps.

This position is open at our Waltham Location

*** Please note we will relocate the right candidate***

What's In It for You

- Competitive Compensation
- Best Technology Around (Do you like algorithms? Hard Problems? Machine
Learning? Technology with Massive Scale and Reaches Everyone?)
- Paid Time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K with company match
- free snacks, and many more Perks!

What You Will Be Doing

- Create, develop,and maintain features of our very successful Android
application
- Our app is downloaded over 10 thousand times a day! You will be building
high performance apps for the Android phone and the tablet
- Lead and mentor the junior team in working in an Agile environment
- Continually produce the innovative, creative solutions environment for our
mobile centric team

What You Need for this Position

- Must have shipped one or more Android apps
- Experience with the current Android platform, including ICS and Jellybean
- Expert level experience with Java, designs patterns, and Android/Eclipse
developer tool chain
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- BS in Computer Science or related

So, if you are a Lead Android Developer with 3+ years of experience, please
apply today!

JobID:  AA1-1152936

  <http://www.cybercoders.com/tracking/?type=cab&date=662014&id=0>
<http://www.cybercoders.com/tracking/email.ashx?type=cab&date=06062014>