[tssg-tech] FW: Android, Mobile App Development Role! Boston Area

  • From: "James Drewniak" <idmnstr2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:24:17 -0500

From: JTHOMAS2@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:JTHOMAS2@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 9:57 AM
To: idmnstr2@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Android, Mobile App Development Role! Boston Area

Hello James,

I came across a position I thought would interest you. Please take a moment to
review this opportunity and let me know if you would like to learn more. It may
not be an exact fit but they are searching for both Jr and Sr level Android
Mobile App developers! Great new technology!!

Our client is a leader in voice recognition products for mobile devices and
they have an immediate need for an Android Developer to help lead the design
and development of our next-generation voice-enabled products for the Android
platform. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a successful late-stage
start-up supporting industry-leading voice recognition products people use
every day. To be considered, you should be able to demonstrate familiarity with
the Android SDK, as well as related Java-based mobile development APIs.

Responsibilities:
-Develop, test and deploy user interface, service tier and data tier components
for complex applications, including server-based web applications and Android
mobile applications.
-Participate in the full SDLC process, including architecture, design, coding
and actual implementation of Android application solutions, including
Java/J2EE, JavaScript, Eclipse, HTML, XML and web services.
-Participate in the redesign and refactoring of our CarActivity module for
easier support, faster response and easier future additional features.
-Work in an Agile/SCRUM envioronment and helping to enhance this process and
standards
-Meet with end users and technical staff to gather business and systems
requirements.
-Provide technical assistance and assist with leading mentoring of staff
assigned to the project.

Required Skills and Experience:
-Mobile software development with at least one year of hands-on experience
developing Android applications. Must have at least one product in Android
marketplace
-3+ years of client-side mobile development experience working with Java
-Comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team
-Solid record of meeting deliverables on time with high quality
-Strong software engineering and object-oriented design practices

Highly Desirable:
-Development experience and expertise developing for other phone platforms
-Strong insights on mobile product definition and user interface design
-Experience working a fast-pace startup environment

This is an urgent position and we are looking to interview candidates quickly.
I am actively recruiting on this critical opportunity, so if you are interested
in being considered as a candidate and the opportunity to interview for this
opening, please contact me as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from
you soon.

Feel free to give me a call me or reply to this email. If you feel that this
opportunity is not right for you, but know someone who might be interested,
please feel free to forward this email.

Regards,
Joshua Thomas
(617)-368-6675
Talent Rep, Kforce

  _____

To be removed from the email list Click Here
<mailto:optoutsupport@xxxxxxxxxx?subject=Recruitmax%20Opt%20Out&body=CandidateID=1761102>