[triadtechtalk] Re: triadtechtalk Digest V5 #96

  • From: brian99 <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 11:46:36 -0500

Victor,
Thanks for the link to ManMen. I have downloaded it already and will give a try
over the next few days as time permits and evaluate the effect.

I will keep an eye on the items that are running with the StartUp List program and also see how the System resources vary and report back.

Thanks for your quick help. It is nice to have another knowledgeable computer user join this great group.

And following up with Armando, I would also like to Welcome you to Donna's super group! It is nice to add to this already group of helpful computer people!

Brian

I found an application called MaxMem from AnalogX
(http://www.analogx.com) that helps actively recover memory that has
been reserved and not used. The direct link to MaxMem is
http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/system/maxmem.htm. I think you
will find that MaxMem will help you with memory leaks like no other
program -- and it is free!