[triadtechtalk] Re: spybot

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 20:24:15 +1100

I think it only tells you how many bad products are blocked IF you are not
up to date ...... for instance, mine said tonight that I had 478 blocked but
that another 28 were available to be blocked ...... making 506! Now that I
have updated, I cannot make it tell me how many I do have blocked (if that
makes sense !!)
Sandy :)